Lords Of Dreamers Index du Forum
Lords Of Dreamers
forum des Lords Of Dreamers du seveur ivalice Sindragosa

Lords Of Dreamers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Front Page Source Code ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lords Of Dreamers Index du Forum -> Lords of dreamers -> Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
damiinvi
test

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Front Page Source Code Répondre en citant

Facebook Front Page Source Code
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

For instance, the structure doesnt follow any object oriented development practices, and it seems that the application is one large PHP file with a large number of custom functions living in the same namespace (they also seem to be using the Smarty templating engine). Then paste into your like button iframe code. https%3A%2F%2Fshawnsspace.com%2Fplugins%2FTimeLineGallery.php%3Fpageid%3D135669679827333 > src=" **YOUREncodedURL** &send=false&layout=buttoncount&width=311&showfaces=false&action=like&'.$ColorScheme.'&font=tahoma&height=20"frameborder="0" > allowTransparency="true" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; > width:90px; height:21px; margin: 3px;"> Sometime i encode urls on the fly at Just paste the url in and encode it. asked 6 years, 2 months ago viewed 1,429 times active 6 years, 2 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 1175How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?0Sync like button - from facebook page to display on webpage1Facebook like button on a product page0“Like” button connecting with specific articles on my website0Facebook Like Button for Facebook Page for Blog1Facebook “Like” button not working quite right0Add Like Button to website2Have to click twice Like button to like page1Facebook Like button not showing because URL is too long0Facebook like button disappeared Hot Network Questions Is standing actually illegal in Venice? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Using Oracle's Java Documentation as a Teaching Tool Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Soft body and collision don't work Why did Ford tell Bernard to do that in S01E09? Confused about bibliography in old books How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook button like or ask your own question. rev2018.1.9.28319 . They will also need to take some very quick short term measures to mitigate the risk to users since you can bet that right this minute there are hundreds of potential attackers pouring through the leaked code and probing their systems. The Facebook Source snippet is below, you can view source on facebook profile, and search h=Af, you will get the value: . From there you can just paste into your site. News Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Asia Crunch Network Unicorn Leaderboard Gift Guides All GalleriesAll Timelines Videos Apps Bubbleproof Bullish Crunch Report Disrupt SF 2017 Judah vs the Machines All ShowsAll Videos Events Disrupt Startup Battlefield Battlefield Africa Battlefield Australia Crunchies Meetups International City Events Hackathon Sessions Include TechCrunch Store All Events Crunchbase Message Us . Host meetups. AndroidAllCompilationFrameworkDevelopment ToolsLanguage ToolsSecuritySource ControlReact NativeredexbuckreboundmakeitopenFrescoStethoInferiOSAllFrameworkCompilationDevelopment ToolsLanguage ToolsDesign ToolsSource ControlReact NativepopShimmer for iOSbuckComponentKitFBMemoryProfilerFBRetainCycleDetectorFBAllocationTrackerWebAllFrameworkServer InfrastructureLanguage ToolsIDEDevelopment ToolsSource ControlReactHHVMParse ServerflowNuclideFluxreboundhuxleyBackendAllServer InfrastructureData InfrastructureSecurityNetworking and TrafficSource ControlFrameworkHHVMParse ServerprestoGraphQLosqueryrocksdbhaxlparse-dashboardHardwareAllServer InfrastructureNetworking and Trafficfbossfbtftp. Unlimited DownloadsFrom $29/monthGet access to over 400,000 creative assets on Envato Elements. Advertisement . From just this single page of source code a lot can be said and extrapolated about the rest of the Facebook application and platform. Facebook Source Code Leaked Posted Aug 11, 2007 by Nik Cubrilovic 0 SHARES Next Story Apple Gets Into Social Music Scene with MyiTunes We just received a tip that the source code for the Facebook main index page has been leaked and published on a blog called Facebook Secrets. In that comment block, there are 6 links which has itemAnchor class. The generator encodes your url for use with the iframe button. var item = $('.itemAnchor')[6]; var href = $($('.hiddenelem')[1].innerHTML.replace(' ', '')).find(item).attr('href'); –Hafizi Vilie Nov 21 '12 at 1:43 Cory - stackoverflow.com/questions/13485484/… –Hafizi Vilie Nov 21 '12 at 2:31 show 6 more comments Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. There are a number of clear ramifications here. Thanks, TC Team . I used the "get code" website and copy and pasted the html options to my page. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . But I can't see anything at all for most, the only one that will show me anything is the Iframe one but that just says "cannot open page." Am I supposed to be changing the URL before hitting 'get code'? Or is there a way to paste the ready made code so that it shows up on my webpage that I'm just not doing correctly? facebook button like shareimprove this question asked Oct 28 '11 at 14:17 Lindsay Simon Watson 62 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote Lindsay, for the like button you need to past the URL of your fan page, app or webpage into the code generator then click get code. It provides its users with the ability to create a profile, update information, add images, send friend requests, and accept requests from other users. News Channels Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Asia Crunch Network Unicorn Leaderboard Gift Guides All Topics All Galleries All Timelines Video Shows Apps Bubbleproof Bullish Crunch Report Disrupt SF 2017 Judah vs the Machines Gadgets Interviews News Reviews TC Features All Shows All Videos Events TechCrunch Events Disrupt Startup Battlefield Battlefield Africa Battlefield Australia Crunchies Meetups International City Events Hackathon Sessions Include TechCrunch Store News About Mobile World Congress CES All Events Crunchbase Trending Amazon Tesla Microsoft News Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Message Us Search TechCrunch Search TechCrunch Search Search . Update: Facebook have sent us an official response (and Brandee Barker from Facebook has left a comment below): A small fraction of the code that displays Facebook web pages was exposed to a small number of users due to a single misconfigured web server that was fixed immediately. –Hafizi Vilie Nov 21 '12 at 1:10 +1 for working demo Smile –Jono Nov 21 '12 at 1:31 Please can you reslove this - jsfiddle.net/rtnNd/3 Can you resolve for 6th class link? I tried with following code, it does not work for me. The h value is especially useful for Facebook reporting. You can explain to me with Jquery. FacebookCodeSearchOpen SourcePlatformsAndroidiOSWebInfrastructure SystemsCore DataData InfrastructureDeveloper ToolsProduction EngineeringSecurityHardware InfrastructureConnectivityData CenterNetworking & TrafficVideo & VRVideo EngineeringVirtual RealityArtificial IntelligenceApplied Machine LearningResearch. Collaborate. thanks –Hafizi Vilie Nov 21 '12 at 0:28 Cory, could you do me more one quick favor? I can use Jquery 5a02188284
facebook home applefacebook account not working properlyjustice for travis facebookdownload cheat engine for dragon city on facebookfacebook chat impersonationfacebook password decryptor 6.5 free downloada crazy status for facebooknew smiley codes for facebook chato que fazer quando o chat do facebook n o aparecelogin to facebook with wget

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lords Of Dreamers Index du Forum -> Lords of dreamers -> Présentations des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz